Smart-Sized Homes. Excellent Value.
The Rail is a mixed-income community providing top-notch residences and amenity spaces. Along with market-rate rents, The Rail offers well-appointed living spaces at economical rental rates for households earning 30, 40, 50, and 80 percent of median household income. Please contact our Leasing Professionals for more information on how to make The Rail your new home.
We are an Equal Housing Opportunity provider and seek to process all applicants in a fair and consistent manner. The Affordable Rental Program is an income-based program designed to reduce the barrier to affordable quality housing for the working force community in Austin.
Are you a qualified applicant? Keep reading to find out!
Affordable rentals will be available to households earning 50% and 80% Median Family Income or less. Applicant’s gross annual income may not exceed the following limits:
Do You Qualify? Contact Us for more information.
To begin the application for The Rail, we ask that you present the following documents:
- Completed application for every household member 18 years of age and older
- 6 months of consecutive current bank statements. ALL pages must be included and be one-sided.
- 6 consecutive bi-weekly pay stubs, 4 semi-monthly and 2 monthly.
- 6 most recent checking bank statements (Only if this applies to your household)
- 1 most recent savings bank statement (Only if this applies to your household)
- Child Support Verification Form (9L002) From Attorney General's Office (Only if this applies to your household)
- Additional documents may be required depending on each person's individual income and assets